Congo is a characterful double or twin bedroom located on the first floor facing the courtyard and overlooking the pool.
Decorated and furnished by local Marrakchi artisans in tadelakt with beautiful tatawi ceiling and polished brass fittings this room has a spacious bathroom with bath/shower, toilet and brass washbasin.
2013 Rates – Congo Superior Room
|06 Jan 13 to 15 Feb 13||16 Feb 13 to 21 Mar 13||22 Mar 13 to 26 Apr 13|
|08 Jun 13 to 05 Jul 13||27 Apr 13 to 07 Jun 13||28 Sep 13 to 08 Nov 13|
|09 Nov 13 to 20 Dec 13||06 Jul 13 to 27 Sep 13||21 Dec 13 to 05 Jan 14|
|700 dh||880 dh||n/a||865 dh||1080 dh||n/a||1025 dh||1280 dh||n/a|
A delicious Moroccan breakfast, mint tea/biscuits on arrival, wireless internet, loan of local mobile phone, 1 litre of mineral water in room on arrival day, complimentary tea & coffee in room, mint tea on request during stay, 10% local sales tax (TVA).
- Obligatory Visitor (TS) and Tourist Promotion Tax (TPT) – 26 dirhams (approx. £2 per person/night) is not included in our room rates and will be added to invoice.
Included Room Facilities:
- Oil-filled radiator
- Tall room fan
- In-room digital safe
- iPod dock & clock radio
- Flat screen satellite TV
- DVD player on request
- Made-in-Morocco movies
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Body wash & shampoo
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- 1 litre of mineral water on arrival day
- Loan of local mobile phone
- Small fridge/mini bar