Kids and adults alike can enjoy a couple of hour’s quad bike riding just a few minutes’ drive from Marrakech. After a 30 minute introductory lesson on how to handle your 4-wheel bike you’ll set off following dust trails and sand tracks through wild palm groves, across dry rivers and rock desert. You’ll also visit traditional Berber villages where little has changed over the past 200 years. There’s time for a traditional mint tea during your ride and chance to take photos!
- November to April – 0930 AM & 1430 PM
- May to October – 0930 AM & 1500 PM
Pilot - £60 GBP, €65 or 700 dirhams
Passenger – £32 GBP, €35 or 385 dirhams
Price includes quad bike hire, guide, gloves, goggles, hood and helmet, mint tea stop mid-ride.
Price excludes transfers to and from the quad biking base (available on request).
- Minimum age to drive quad bike is 17 years, children below 16 years should accompany an adult.
- The pilot needs a driving license to drive a quad bike.
- In winter take warm clothes.