Riad Africa – 2013 Rates
When compared like for like with other fully licensed first category Marrakech riads you will find that Riad Africa is very reasonably priced for the level of service and facilities we offer. Our room rates always include a delicious Moroccan breakfast, mint tea/biscuits on arrival, wireless internet, loan of local mobile phone, 1 litre of mineral water in room on arrival day, complimentary tea & coffee in room, unlimited mint tea during your stay and 10% local sales tax (TVA).
Rates Per Room (GBP)
High Season *
|Room Type||Name||M²||Max||06 Jan 13 to 15 Feb 13||16 Feb 13 to 21 Mar 13||22 Mar 13 to 26 Apr 13|
|08 Jun 13 to 05 Jul 13||27 Apr 13 to 07 Jun 13||28 Sep 13 to 08 Nov 13|
|09 Nov 13 to 20 Dec 13||06 Jul 13 to 27 Sep 13||21 Dec 13 to 05 Jan 14|
|Private Rental of Riad||28||£600.00||£735.00||£870.00|
* A high season minimum stay of 3 nights applies to bookings made up to 30 days before arrival. For high season bookings made within 30 days of arrival there is no minimum stay.
** Bwindi Room has been adapted for people with limited mobility / wheelchair users
- Obligatory Visitor (TS) and Tourist Promotion Tax (TPT) – 26 dirhams (approx. £2 per person/night) is not included in our room rates and will be added to invoice.
- Extra Bed - £15 GBP applies to adults and child age 6+
- Light Lunch - £10 GBP per person
- Evening Meal – £17 GBP per person
Marrakech Airport Transfers
- 1 to 6 People - £20 GBP per transfer
- 7 to 12 People - £35 GBP per transfer
Note: Prices based on one way private charter with meet and greet service between Marrakech airport and Riad Africa (or vice-versa). Rates for groups of 13 people and above on request.